What items should I bring?
- DOT-approved helmet if you have one. We have loaner helmets to use if you don't have one. Please return them when you're done with your runs.
- Water : Bring plenty of water to stay hydrated through the day. We'll have water for sale if you don't have any.
- Sunscreen, Hats, Umbrellas or whatever you prefer for protection from the sun. Texas summers get toasty, so bring what you need to keep your skin from burning.
- Wind jacket or rain coat if inclement weather is expected. Texas weather changes throughout the day so it's good to pack these just in case.
- Tire Gauge : We have an air compressor on site to fill your tires. Bring a tire gauge to check and monitor tire pressures.
- Tools : Pushing your car to the limits will start to expose weak points. You may need to adjust things that loosen so it's good to have tools to fix things.
- Quart of Oil : Make sure to check your oil level before heading to the event but bring a spare quart if your car is prone to burning oil.
- A copy of the SCCA Rulebook: Click Here for SCCA Solo Rulebooks.